Delivery & Returns
YINKE SCOOTERS NZ only uses reliable carrier services for all deliveries. Track and trace will be provided and a signature is required. We ship our scooters within New Zealand only. All orders require a residential or business address, we are NOT able to ship products to post office boxes, rural addresses or internationally. If you have any of these, we suggest you use family or friends in a metro area.
In stock orders will ship within 48 hours after the completed order, receipt, and full payment. Orders are not shipped on Saturday or Sunday. Orders with backordered stock status may take a longer than normal processing time. We will keep our customers informed in these circumstances.
We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive, it normally takes between 3 – 5 working days. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by this site or any other site only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability. You will be provided with a tracking number once your order is transferred to the local carrier; you will get detailed status updates.
Loss, Damage and Theft Risk
The risk of loss for all merchandise ordered on this website passes to you when the product is handed over or picked up by the local carrier. YINKE SCOOTERS NZ will not be responsible or held liable at any point for any disputes or claims arising after the shipping carrier has picked up items from our warehouse or if items were dropped off at the local carrier depot location. We will do our best to actively assist in the process to resolve matters between the carrier and receiver, but sometimes a suitable resolution is not available and sometimes the process can be slow and frustrating. YINKE SCOOTERS NZ will try to resolve the issue to the best of their ability if one occurs.
While we take every reasonable precaution to ensure that products are well packed, damage can occur between our warehouse and your destination. If your products are damaged during transit, you should refuse delivery and have the driver note the refusal reason as “damaged”. If you are unable to refuse the damaged shipment or if shipping damage is concealed, notify us immediately at email@example.com and the courier company immediately.
Shipping-related damages must be reported to the courier company and to us within 24 hours of delivery of shipment. Take pictures of the damage and ask the courier company for confirmation or claim number. Open a claim with YINKE SCOOTERS NZ describing the damage, including photos and confirmation number from the courier company. Do not throw away the original packaging.
If merchandise is returned to our warehouse due to unsuccessful delivery attempts, the buyer is responsible for any return shipment costs, and re-delivery costs, plus an administrative fee of $50. We will hold all returned items for 7 days before re-stocking them at a 10% restocking fee.
If your package is returned to us due to an incorrect or incomplete address, the customer will be responsible and pay for all delivery costs and costs to re-deliver the order to the corrected address. YINKE SCOOTERS NZ will not be responsible for the loss of your order if the address provided at checkout is incomplete or incorrect.
Returns & Exchanges
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged upon delivery. Any other returns will incur fees and charges. Proof of purchase is required for all returns.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned (by approved shipping agent) within 10 business days of successful delivery to your address. A 10% restocking fee plus any other fees or charges (laybuy, credit card, damage and delivery costs) relating to your purchase will be deducted from your refund upon successful return to our warehouse and a full product check. Yinke Scooters NZ reserves the right to decline any refund or return if the product has been used or the packaging has been opened.
- Yinke Scooters NZ covers the shipping costs completely when originally delivering the product to your nominated address. Should you change your mind after a successful delivery for any reason, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to cover shipping fees to return the product to Yinke Scooters NZ.
- If there is damage to the product resulting from being returned to our warehouse, the purchaser will be liable for all costs associated with fixing the product to its original standard.
- If the product is lost while be returned to our warehouse, the purchaser is liable for the full purchase value of the product and any fees or charges that Yinke Scooters NZ have or may occur.
- The restocking fee of 10% and any other fees or charges (laybuy, credit card, damage and delivery costs) related to your return of the product will be deducted from the total refund amount.
- All product returns will be inspected by a Yinke technician before any refund is processed.